Good morning, Rosemont! I hope you’re enjoying the toasty weather today, especially after the cloudy weekend. There’s a lot going on in Rosemont today, including a grocery giveaway, an open mic night, Bible study for women and a plethora of high school sports action. So get out there and enjoy what Rosemont has to offer!
- Times can be tough these days, and wants to help those who may need a little help making ends meet. Every fourth Tuesday of the month, the church partners with the Sacramento Downtown Food Basket to give some groceries to those in need. If you feel that you could use the extra help in keeping your grocery costs down, visit the church between 8 a.m. to noon to get your free basket of groceries.
- Are you a great singer? Have a band? Or do you have some strange talent that you want to showcase? Check out from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. for its weekly open mic night. Don’t want to be on stage? Come anyway, and see what kind of talent Rosemont has to offer!
- Ladies, if you’re looking an afternoon of religious study and companionship, look no further than . The church holds a Ladies Bible Study every Tuesday at 4:30 p.m. and all women are welcome to attend.
- The Wolverines have a busy day! First, ’s boys water polo team will host El Dorado High at 3:30 p.m., with the girls water polo team hitting the pool to also face off against El Dorado at 4:15 p.m. The boys soccer team will hit the field at home at 4 p.m. to face Burbank High, and lastly the girls volleyball team will host Inderkum High at 6 p.m.
- The Cougars will be busy, too—traveling, that is! The girls golf team will head to the Bing Maloney Golf Course at 3:30 p.m. to face off against Mesa Verde High, and the boys varsity and junior varsity teams will head out to Marysville to take on Marysville High at 4 p.m.