When we redesigned Rosemont Patch from the ground up, we had a mission: to make it more in tune with your life, the community we call home, and the news you need to know.
We knew the site could be more vibrant – like Rosemont itself – and that it could be an easier, more intuitive experience overall.
We also knew that it was the beginning of a journey, not the destination. Your feedback has been instrumental in shaping that road from Day One – so thank you! Please keep those great ideas and suggestions coming.
We wanted to let you know about a number of recent upgrades to the site, which are sure to make your time on Patch even better:
· What People Are Saying — Now you can zero in on the hot topics right away. Our revamped “shout stream” shows the most commented and recommended articles and board posts in real time. It’s easy to jump in and have your say.
· More News — We’ve added more news headlines to the homepage and daily newsletter.
· Email This — We know not everyone shares — or cares to share — on social networks. Sometimes you just want to do it the ‘old-fashioned’ way, via email. That’s back too, along with a handy Print button.
· News Alerts — At Patch, we live to keep you in the know. News alert banners will stretch across the homepage and article pages when you need to know something big.
· Easier Navigation — We’ve refined our navigation. Now you’ll see a dedicated News/Features tab, and another just for local blogs.
Soon to come:
· Grab the Sunscreen — Your local weather will be back soon too!
What would you do to improve Napa Valley Patch? Did we miss anything? Click here to let us know. See you around Rosemont!