Good morning, Rosemont! We’ve reached the middle of the week—how has yours been so far? Either way, you can brighten up your day today with some of the things going on in Rosemont. Get in touch with religion at Capital Christian Center, grab some free dinner, take your baby out for story time or let your teen enjoy some of the fun things the library has to offer.
- There's a multitude of positive activities for you and your family to enjoy at . The center will be offering a GriefShare Ministry to help you deal with the death of a loved one at 7 p.m., a 6:13 Wednesday night prayer to focus on the Ephesians 6:13 verse at (you guessed it!) 6:13 p.m., an adult Bible study group at 7:15 p.m. and many programs centered toward your children, from kindergarten students to teenagers. Check out the church's calendar for more information.
- Don't have the money to go out tonight? Head over to today from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. for a free dinner. The dinner is open to everyone, even if you just want to have a nice meal with others. The church offers free dinners every Wednesday, followed by fun activities for all ages.
- Hey teens! Need a little culture in your life? Want to learn more about far-off places? The will hold their Summer Book Club for Teens and the theme this summer is—you guessed it—world cultures and travel. Visit the library today at 3 p.m. to learn more about the book club and find out how you can be a part of it!
- And while you’re at the library, stick around for Arden-Dimick’s Wednesday Movie Madness! Beginning at 6 p.m., the library will treat young and old to a movie and refreshments. To find out what movie will be playing tonight, contact the library at 916-264-2920.
- Spark your baby’s love for reading early with Rancho Cordova Library’s Baby and Me Storytime. Featuring rhymes, stories and sons for babies 6 to 24 months old, the story time will be held from 9:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. If your wee one is 3 to 5 years old, there’s a story time for him or her, too! From 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., bring your toddler down for stories, songs and crafts.