It’s another beautiful day in Rosemont today, so get out there and enjoy it! Need some help? We’ve got a list of five things going on in the area today that will help you find something fun, exciting or maybe even useful to do. From free dinners and religious activities to storytimes and teen book clubs, there’s plenty to do in Rosemont!
- Don't have the money to go out tonight? Head over to today from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. for a free dinner. The dinner is open to everyone, even if you just want to have a nice meal with others. The church offers free dinners every Wednesday, followed by fun activities for all ages.
- There's a multitude of positive activities for you and your family to enjoy at . The center will be offering a GriefShare Ministry to help you deal with the death of a loved one at 7 p.m., a 6:13 Wednesday night prayer to focus on the Ephesians 6:13 verse at (you guessed it!) 6:13 p.m., an adult Bible study group at 7:15 p.m. and many programs centered toward your children, from kindergarten students to teenagers. Check out the church's calendar for more information.
- Spark your toddler’s love for reading early with ’s Toddler Storytime. Featuring feltboard stories, arts and crafts, music and more for toddlers from 1.5 to 3 years old, the story time will be held from 11:15 to 11:45 a.m..
- Seniors, are you sick of feeling sick? Join Dr. Donna Hartman today for an hour-long workshop on digestive disorders designed for the 50 and older crowd. The workshop, which discusses problems like IBS, diverticulitis, Chrohn’s disease and ulcers, will focus on holistic alternatives to treatment. The workshop begins at 12:30 p.m. in the Cordova Senior Activities Center, 3480 Routier Rd., and costs $10.
- Hey teens! Need a little culture in your life? Want to learn more about far-off places? The will hold their Summer Book Club for Teens and the theme this summer is—you guessed it—world cultures and travel. Visit the library today at 3 p.m. to learn more about the book club and find out how you can be a part of it!