Hey, Rosemont! Looking for something to do on this bright and sunny Tuesday? There’s a bunch of weekly events going on today—open mic night, Bible study, job search help and breakfast with the Rotaries—and one monthly event for all you mystery lovers to check out. Whatever you decide to do, enjoy your Tuesday!
- Are you a great singer? Have a band? Or do you have some strange talent that you want to showcase? Check out from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. for its weekly open mic night. Don’t want to be on stage? Come anyway, and see what kind of talent Rosemont has to offer!
- Ladies, if you’re looking an afternoon of religious study and companionship, look no further than . The church holds a Ladies Bible Study every Tuesday at 4:30 p.m. and all women are welcome to attend.
- Having trouble finding that perfect job? The has many resources for you to utilize. Stop by the library today from 10 a.m. to noon for some one-on-one help. Volunteers at the library will help you discover and use the library’s free job search tool, JobNow, as well as answer your questions and help you make your résumé shine.
- Enjoy breakfast this morning with the Rotary Club of Rancho Cordova Sunrise. The club meets every Tuesday from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. at the Cordova Restaurant and Casino, 2801 Prospect Park Dr. It welcomes all guests to have some good food and learn more about what the Rotary Club is all about.
- Do you love mysteries? Join the Mystery Lovers Book Club at the Rancho Cordova library. The club meets every third Tuesday of the month from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. to discuss the latest whodunit. Today’s discussion will be about “Slicky Boys” by Martin Limon.